The festival that started Thursday morning ended Saturday night.
Some snapshots taken in the Balkans, the weekend of 8-9 September 2018
With a view of the famous Mostar Bridge (Stari Most) in Bosnia and Herzegovina, built in the 16th century by the great Ottoman architect, Mimar Sinan, on the banks of the Neretva river in the city of Mostar, destroyed during the Bosnian-Croat War ( 1992-1994) and reconstructed by Turkey, the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, the Yunus Emre Institute and the Student Union of Dzemal Bijediç University organized a fast-breaking program (iftar) in the city center of Mostar, city of Bosnian (Muslim) and Croatian (Catholic) population. Yunus Dilber, director of the Yunus Emre Institute in Mostar, and İsmail Yılmaz, general secretary of the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, as well as many residents of one of the most beautiful cities of the Balkans, attended the banquet held under the historic Mostar Bridge.
Heavy rain in the city of Yalova in western Turkey affected the lives of its residents.
Dokuz Eylul University (DEU) Solaris Solar Vehicle Team ranks 2nd in International Solar Car Contest.
Several demonstrations took place today (Sunday) in France to express support for the Palestinians in a context of rising tensions between Israel and Palestine.
More Articles ...
- First fast breaking for Turkish soldiers
- Girls of the Sun, 71st Cannes Film Festival
- Lightning Night in Osmaniye
- The First World Success Of A Very Young Turkish Pianist
- Turkish Special Operations Police Forces Returning from Afrin
- Turkey : Tribute to the Plectrum of the Steppe, Neşet Ertaş
- 'Yeni Türkü' and 'Duman' Concerts in Edirne
- Eurasia Airshow attracts visitors
- Sweden recognizes that Swedish Meatballs recipe is copy of Turkish kofte
- Exchange Lab: Connecting Morocco with the Rest of the World
- April 23rd National Sovereignty and Children's Day : Al-Rai, Syria
- 1915 : Commemoration ceremony at the Armenian Patriarchate