'Niger Delta Avengers' deliver two-week ultimatum to oil companies to quit the country.
Watchdog calls for shutting down of notorious army detention center in NE Nigeria where scores of suspects have been killed.
Refusal to compromise, steady supply of weapons is delaying creation of unity government, analysts say.
Demonstrators in capital Nouakchott decry president’s plan to amend country’s national charter.
Education department says 100,000 students may be affected in Limpopo province protests.
Public transport price rises and protests likely in coming days.
Ethiopian government claims several of 125 children abducted by armed men from South Sudan in April have been recovered.
Ship with 11,000 tons of aid leaves Istanbul.
Responsibility for deadly attack is swiftly claimed by Daesh terrorist group.
New data says Sub-Saharan region feeling effects of drought, commodity price shocks.
Habib Essid, Abdelilah Benkirane discuss bilateral ties, fight against terrorism.
Suicide attack in capital Mogadishu thought linked to al-Shabaab.
Since 2013 military coup, Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has been plagued by division between older and younger members
Detention of two journalists in raid on press syndicate offices risks 'revolution', analysts say.
Vice president says money misappropriated amounted to half country's foreign reserves.
More Articles ...
- Collapsed building in Nairobi : 21 people died
- South Africa opposition denies land policy anti-whites
- Hackers leak Kenyan foreign ministry data
- Egypt's Sisi warns of 'chaos' on eve of planned rallies
- Outrage after arms deal probe clears S. African officials
- US State Secretary Kerry meets Egypt's Sisi in Cairo
- Ethiopia declares two-day mourning post ethnic attack
- Prosecution calls for Nigerians named in Panama Papers
- Turkey, Senegal sign deal on water, forestry
- African countries urged to probe names in Panama Papers
- Nigerian senate leader faces growing calls to quit
- South African president survives impeachment vote
- Claim of top Nigerian militant’s arrest doubted by some
- Kenya remembers 148 victims of Garissa U. terror attack
- Algeria struggles to cope with refugee influx
- Africa 'cannot wait' to tackle corruption
- South Africa: Zuma makes TV apology
- Increasing inequality challenges growth in Africa: expert