65 tenants are unaccounted for; 135 were rescued. Over 20,000 people in Nairobi are displaced by heavy rains.
Embattled opposition calls for Monday rallies to protest recent gov't decision ceding two Red Sea islands to Saudi Arabia.
Ethiopia opposition slams government for failing to protect citizens and country’s borders from South Sudan based attackers.
Angola’s ex-petroleum minister, nephew of South Africa’s president, twin sister of Congo president are among 18 names from Africa mentioned in Panama scandal.
Leader of Ansarul-Muslimeen, a group as deadly as Boko Haram, Al-Barnawi is a top Al-Qaeda operative trained in the Maghreb.
'We are not chasing away whites, we are saying they can’t own 80 percent of land,' opposition leader Malema says.
President Zuma‘s former financial advisor was found guilty in 2005 of corruption over the deal.
Current, former politicians' offshore investments identified in potential contravention of Nigerian law.
Claims against Bukola Saraki have stirred widespread anger, calls for impeachment.
'We are healing, the university is healing, and the students have already resumed their studies,' says the school's principal.
Emails, correspondence and trade-deal details among sensitive documents released online by Anonymous hacking group.
Kerry stresses Washington’s support for Egypt’s stability in talks with Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi.
Turkish Forestry and Water Affairs Minister Eroglu touts 'developing cooperation between our fellow countries'.
Zuma, first South African president to face impeachment motion since end of apartheid rule in 1994, is accused of upgrading home using public money.
Ongoing regional instability turns Algeria into temporary home for tens of thousands of refugees from Syria, Libya a Mali.
More Articles ...
- Africa 'cannot wait' to tackle corruption
- South Africa: Zuma makes TV apology
- Increasing inequality challenges growth in Africa: expert
- Over 385,000 Somalis facing acute food shortage: UN
- S. African leader urges country to unite against racism
- #Egypt: 15 security personnel killed in Sinai attack
- Claims of cronyism by Indian family rock South Africa
- Moroccans protest UN chief's W. Sahara remarks
- Egypt justice minister sacked for ‘insulting’ prophet
- Egyptian doctors protest police brutality
- Tunisia: Arab ministers didn’t dub Hezbollah ‘terrorist’
- US drones kill at least 150 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
- 35 Terrorists killed in Tunisia clashes near Libyan border
- Nigerian police nab 'major' gun-runner for Boko Haram
- Ex-Nidaa Tounes MPs launch breakaway party
- Nigerians boycott banks in protest at arbitrary charges
- Al-Shabaab attack kills 25, injures 50 in Somalia
- Uganda post-election violence claims eight lives