Turkey aims to export elemental boron with 96% purity, the production technology of which it recently developed.
Official data also reveal increase in female workforce participation from last year.
Turkey's economy is protected as more than $10 billion is changed to Turkish lira since July 15 coup attempt.
Borsa Istanbul closes 1.91 percent higher; Turkish lira loses value against US dollar.
Turkey’s automotive exports increased by about $1.6 billion in the first 8 months.
Turkish government proposes to set up wealth fund to keep growth on track and limit economic damage from failed coup.
Turkish lira dips to 3.1270 versus US dollar at 0830 GMT.
Time to raise rates getting closer, according to Dudley.
Turkey's foreign trade volume up in June, says Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekçi.
More Articles ...
- Facebook now 5th most valuable company
- Pakistan-Turkey free trade deal talks make progress
- Fed keeps interest rates unchanged
- Turkey: Foreign Direct Investment in May reaches 831 M USD
- G20 leaders agree to use all tools to stimulate growth
- Revised Fitch methodology sends sovereigns down
- New S&P Turkey rating 'incomprehensible': Economy Minister
- Turkish economy unaffected by coup bid