Peace talks with guerrillas enter final stage.
More than 100 people injured, 24 detained during five-hour fight between teachers, police.
'Out Temer' demonstrations held in 40 Brazilian cities.
Turkey's Erdogan, Jordan's King Abdullah, Bill Clinton to speak at service Friday.
Three other soldiers rescued near vehicle in flash flood.
'Gun violence requires more than moments of silence. It requires action,' Obama says.
'We're going to be there. We're going to be present. We're going to deter,' Navy Secretary tells Anadolu Agency.
Vermont senator narrows lead on Hillary Clinton in race for presidential nomination.
Muslim holy month 'reminds us of our common obligations to uphold the dignity of every human being,' US president says.
Boxing legend expected to be in hospital for 'brief' stay, representative says.
Report finds new anti-Muslim phenomena in U.S. identified as 'Muslim-free businesses' and 'armed anti-Islam demonstrations'.
Officials accused of conspiracy, money laundering, prosecutor says.
Open Society, other NGOs want international forensic experts to investigate disappearances, felonies.
Ali was three-times World Champion and a social activist famous for his refusal to be drafted during Vietnam War and influence in Civil Rights movement.
According to Indian military research wing, test is part of India's ambition to build own anti-missile defense system.
More Articles ...
- CIA watchdog head deletes Senate torture report
- Suspects in Mexico missing students case allege torture
- Panama to transfer 3,800 Cubans to Mexico
- Syrian refugees donate to help Canadians fleeing wildfire
- Brazil court blocks Whatsapp nationwide
- Honduras arrests 4 linked to murder of activist Caceres
- May Day in Cuba: union leader demands US lift embargo
- Elderly man rescued 13 days after quake hit Ecuador
- US-India defense ties: A budding relationship
- Colombia : ELN pipeline attack draws rebuke
- Survey shows Muslims proud to be Canadian
- Mexicans mark 19 months since students vanished
- Ecuador declares 8 days of mourning for quake victims
- Obama describes 1915 events as 'Meds Yeghern'
- At least 13 dead in blast at Mexico petrochemical plant
- 3 dead, over 100 injured in Mexico petrochemical blast
- Iran must use frozen funds to pay terror victims: US Court
- More than 400 dead as death toll rises from Ecuador quake