CIA inspector general destroys hard disk containing report.
'Canadians gave us everything and now it is time to return the favor,' says one refugee.
Workers march in support of 1961 revolution.
Guerrilla group continues to attack infrastructure, take hostages.
Death toll rises to 654, at least 16,601 wounded.
10 detainees say investigators used punches, electric shocks during probe, AP says.
Second time in 6 months popular messaging service blocked in Brazil.
72-year-old survivor found under rubble of home.
35 percent say they have been victims of discrimination.
"I have consistently stated my own view of what occurred in 1915, and my view has not changed," Obama says.
Daily flights to begin Monday.
3 suspects employed by company Berta Caceres opposed building hydroelectric dam.
Despite minor trade spats, defense ties between India and the US appear to be deepening, analysts say.
Parents of victims, UN urge Mexico to consider leads from independent experts .
136 others receiving treatment for injuries at local hospitals.
More Articles ...
- 3 dead, over 100 injured in Mexico petrochemical blast
- Iran must use frozen funds to pay terror victims: US Court
- More than 400 dead as death toll rises from Ecuador quake
- Death toll rises to 350 in Ecuador earthquake
- Death toll rises to 238 in Ecuador earthquake
- Brazil: Rousseff loses key allies ahead of impeach vote
- OAS chief: Panama should change laws to prevent tax havens
- Anadolu Agency journalist cleared of wrongdoing in US
- Obama demands Congress end corporate tax inversions
- Relatives of missing Mexico students vow to revive efforts
- World leaders implicated in offshore tax claims
- US pledges more cooperation with Turkey to fight PKK
- Erdogan meets Biden, will meet Obama in the evening
- Canada pledges to accept more Syrian refugees
- Erdogan meets U.S. Jewish leaders
- US VP Biden to meet Turkey’s President Erdoğan
- Sanders wins Washington, Alaska Democratic contests
- Turkey eyes over $1B investment promise from US companies