Provision redundant given existing incitement to hatred laws, Constitutional Council rules.
If Germany is honest, they should read their own intelligence reports, says senior Turkish lawmaker.
More than 10,000 terrorists "neutralized" by security forces over the same period.
Interior Ministry says 31 terrorists were killed and 10 were arrested or surrendered.
Security operations resulted in the elimination of 66 terrorists and the thwarting of 14 attacks, 11 of them with hand-held explosives, according to data provided by the Ministry of the Interior.
Justice minister says proposal will not result in more lenient punishment for rapists.
A packet, allegedly handed over by a transport company, exploded at its opening in Maltepe.
Fugitive Turkish editor awarded for 'distiunguished services' by French city's mayor.
More Articles ...
- 60 PKK terrorists 'neutralized' across Turkey in 7 days
- Sweden: Mosque, Turkish cultural center attacked in Stockholm
- Turkish military dispatches tanks near to Iraqi border
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 31 October 2016
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 30 October 2016
- Earthquake rocks central Italy
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 29 October 2016
- Turkey's army says over 100 PKK 'neutralized' in 6 days